Deadline for workshop and seminar proposals is 30 January 2019
Proposals must be completed electronically through the online submission portal. Please note in addition to this, facilitators will also be required to submit a 4 page Microsoft Word template supplied here.
The following must be covered in the Workshop/Seminar proposal as mentioned above:
- Objectives and outcomes for attendees
- Evidence base for workshop/seminar content (where appropriate)
- Intended 2 hour program including topics to be covered and who the potential presenters will be.
- Presenter biographies
- Proposed print or electronic material for delegates
- Funding support for research or personal sponsorship of any facilitator or presenter must be stated
Conditions of acceptance of Workshop and Seminar proposals
- Facilitators must advise the Conference Managers in writing, of their acceptance to proceed.
- Facilitators may distribute print material to delegates at the workshop/ seminar or electronically prior or afterwards to the workshop/ seminar delegates. These materials MUST be provided to the Conference Managers at least 2 weeks prior to the conference to be distributed. Material received later than this cannot be distributed.
- All delegate material must clearly indicate the origin of the material and include a contact for further information.
- Normal copyright rules will apply to any reproduced material.
Facilitators will be advised of the outcome of their proposal on 20 March 2019.
Return to Workshop/Seminar Submission page.