Workshop/Seminar General Policies
- All proposals must be prepared according to the guidelines provided. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the facilitator and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be reviewed and considered for inclusion in the program.
- The leading facilitator only must submit the proposal.
- At least one (1) facilitator will be required to register for the Conference to ensure their Workshop/Seminar is included in the final Conference Program outline – deadline for registration is 12 June 2019.
- Do not resubmit your proposal for any reason other than a notified submission error. If you do not receive a confirmation email with a receipt that your proposal was successfully uploaded, please contact the Conference Managers.
- It is the responsibility of the lead facilitator to ensure that the proposal is submitted correctly. After the facilitator has submitted their proposal they must check their submission, which will be converted to a PDF file, to ensure the document has been uploaded correctly.
- Proposals will be reviewed by the Scientific and Social Program Committee or other appointed reviewers.
- Faxed or mailed hard-copy proposals or proposals sent on USB stick or CD will not be accepted.
- Presenter biographies – the facilitator will be required to provide a short biography for any person presenting within the Workshop/Seminar. Please note that there is space on the online form for the provision of this information. A maximum of 100 words is required and is to include demonstrated qualifications, experience and skills in the topic area (including years of experience) and demonstrated experience in presentation or in the development and delivery of education programs.
- Program – the proposal must include a proposed program for the 2 hour Workshop/Seminar including presenter names, timing of presentation/s and topic areas.
If you are unable to submit via the website please contact the Conference Managers via the below:
Ph: + 61 2 9265 0700
The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for proposal submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.
Return to Workshop/Seminar Submission page.