Workshop/Seminar Evaluation Criteria
The following criteria will be used to evaluate the submissions of Workshops and Seminars for DAA 2019:
- Is highly relevant to nutrition and dietetic practice and DAA member CPD
- Clearly states the objectives of the workshop
- Indicates methodology to involve participants – note seminar must include some participant participation
- Defines number of participants, size of room required and presentation aids, such as whiteboard, projector, tables/chairs
- Describes proposed outcomes relationship or recommendation to practice where suitable
- Includes an appropriate evaluation strategy
- Demonstrates innovation, offers new data/knowledge, expands scope of dietetic practice
- States commercial and/or financial interests and declares any conflict of interest
The principal submitting author will be notified of the results of the review of Workshop/Seminars by 20 March 2018.
Return to Workshop/Seminar Page page.